If you want to get rid of a couple of extra pounds, but at the same time against strict diets and have not yet found time to train – there is a way out. To achieve the goal, it is enough to reduce the number of calories consumed.
1. Give up heavy cream. Give up coffee with cream in favor of black coffee or add skim milk.
2. Use a smaller plate. Instead of a 30-centimeter plate, take a plate with a diameter of 25 centimeters. So you will eat 20-25% less, which will be about 500 calories.
3. Forget about sugary carbonated drinks and juices. In total, 300 milliliters of soda contains from 150 to 180 calories. Replace a glass of juice with a glass of water and an orange – there are more benefits and fewer calories. In addition, the pulp of fruits contains fiber, which plays an important useful role in the processes of digestion and in the vital activity of the body as a whole.
4. Give up sugar. You can also safely do without sugar. Replace sweets, cookies and cakes with dried fruits and seasonal berries. You can make a curd dessert with them by adding a little honey. Sweeten coffee and tea with stevia instead of sugar.
5. Replace carbohydrates with proteins. Revise your menu and reduce the amount of carbohydrates, while increasing the proportion of proteins. Positive dynamics will not keep you waiting, even if the daily calorie intake remains the same. The explanation is very simple: proteins give a feeling of satiety faster and for a longer period. In addition, the body spends much more energy on their digestion.
6. Use a minimum of fat in the cooking process. This significantly reduces the calorie content of dishes. With the advent of non-stick cookware, this became possible without loss of taste. Bake, stew, cook – it’s delicious and very healthy.
7. Eat more often, but in small portions. Break down your daily calorie intake into four to five meals instead of the traditional three. As snacks (second breakfast and afternoon snack), fruits, natural yogurt, cottage cheese are suitable.
8. Eat at home. Eating in establishments, there is a risk of consuming extra calories. Cooking food at home is much easier to control. Because we know what ingredients the dish consists of and we can choose the cooking technology ourselves.
9. Do not eat in front of the TV. According to numerous studies, if we eat while watching TV, we eat almost 300 calories more on average.
10. Be malnourished. Leave about 25% of the portion on the plate every time you eat. If you normally eat 2,000 calories a day, this will allow you to cut 500 calories.
11. Move more. Try walking back and forth when talking on the phone. Or just hum and tap the melody with your feet when sitting at the table. Hiking will also be useful in the fight against extra pounds.
12. Get enough sleep. Insomnia and lack of sleep make us eat more often and more. Lack of sleep leads to a 20 percent decrease in the level of leptin, a hormone that stimulates metabolism and reduces hunger. At the same time, the concentration of ghrelin in the blood increases by the same 20%, which, on the contrary, sharpens the appetite, which causes new portions of food to be thrown into the stomach.