I am the author of this blog about health and medicine. My goal is to give patients the opportunity to read reliable and clearly stated information about their disease on the Internet. It is important for me that effective communication is established between the doctor and the patient — the better the patient understands the doctor, the more competent questions he will ask at the reception. I want patients to tell about important details of anamnesis themselves, approach all stages of treatment responsibly and trust doctors more.
My main tasks are:
- provide free information about diseases;
- choose the most professional doctors as authors;
- check the sources on which the author relies;
- broadcast the principles of evidence-based medicine;
- to talk about complex medical things in simple language.
Professional facts about me
- outpatient admission and patient counseling;
- appointment of additional types of diagnostics;
- conducting immunoprophylaxis to prevent and reduce morbidity;
- referral for consultation to narrow specialists;
- referral of patients for inpatient treatment;
- transcript of the survey results;
- provision of emergency care in outpatient settings;
- prescribing treatment in accordance with the standards.
Participant of medical conferences, seminars and training sessions conducted by the official representative offices of European therapeutic concerns